Oven Roasted Hashbrown Potatoes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 4-5 medium size potatoes, chopped red potaoes
- 1/2 green pepper, small dice
- 1/2 red pepper, small dice
- 1/2 red onion. small dice
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
Chop the potatoes with skin on into about 1 inch cubes. Add to a large bowl. Mix in the bell pepper and red onions. Mix the ingredients together.
Season with salt and pepper. (optional) And mix together.
Add the mixture to the lined baking sheet. Roast in the oven 35-40 minutes and turning halfway. Potatoes are ready once fork tender.