Vegan Cocktail Sauce is perfect with vegan crab cakes. It is made with just a few ingredients and takes a couple of minutes to make.
Vegan Cocktail Sauce Ingredients:
- Prepared horseradish sauce
- Lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce or tamari
- Hot sauce (Optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
To a bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together. Ready to serve and refrigerate the remaining sauce.
If you are looking for delicious vegan crab cakes I have the recipe for you!
Just Click Here for the Recipe!!!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp horserasdish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp vegan worcestershire sauce (small splash) substitute tamari or soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- To a bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together. Ready to serve and refrigerate the remaining sauce.
Tried this recipe?Mention @PlantBasedFoodyLife or tag #PlantBasedFoodyLife!
Leave a Reply