Roasted Brussel Sprouts mixed with balsamic vinaigrette dressing is a great side dish for any holiday table or night of the week. This dish comes together in about 35 minutes with about 10 minutes of prep time. You can also add the roasted veggies with your favorite vegetable bowls. You can even eat them as a snack right out the refrigerator!
Quick Note! On why to eat your Brussel Sprouts… they are high in fiber, help decrease inflammation, improve blood sugar control and they’re low in calories (38 calories per cup) and yes, they taste good too!
- Brussel Sprouts
- Balsamic Dressing
- Baking Sheet and Parchment Paper
How to make Roasted Brussel Sprouts oil free!
First Step: Rinse the brussel sprouts, trim the ends and cut them in half.
Second Step: Balsamic Dressing (this can be made in advance)
Mix together balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, maple syrup and whisk together. As an option, you can add a pinch of red pepper flakes for an extra kick of flavor.
Third Step: To a lined baking sheet, add the Brussel sprouts with the balsamic dressing. Roast in preheated 425 degree oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, stir and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Using parchment paper or a silicone sheet is a simple way to to roast your veggies with out oil and have them not stick to the pan.
The Brussel sprouts are ready to be served and you can easily reheat in the oven.
P.S. If you make this recipe, leave a comment below, share your pictures on Instagram and tag me with @plantbasedfoodylife … I’d love to see what you make!!!
- 2 lbs Brussel Sprouts
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes optional
- salt and pepper to taste optional
- Add all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and whisk together. Set aside or refrigerate.
Roasted Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Rinse the brussel sprouts and trim the ends and cut and half. Added the halved brussel sprouts to a bowl.
- Add the prepare balsamic dressing to the brussler sprouts and stir.
- To a lined baking sheet add the brussel sprouts evenly across the baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper is optional.
- Bake in the oven for 2o minutes. Remove from the oven and stir and bake for an additional 10 minutes. The brussel sprouts should be lightly browned.
Leave a Reply